Welcome to the Automotive Tech Days USA 2020
B2B Matchmaking for Automotive Innovators
Using the power of the b2match matchmaking platform, this 1-on-1 online matchmaking event brings together Michigan’s most advanced automotive OEMs and Tier-1s and lets them discover and connect with the most innovative technology companies from Austria and Belgium.
- Register & book your meetings now!
- December 2-3-4: B2B Meetings, each day from 08:00 AM until 12:00 PM ET (14:00 - 18:00 CET)
- December 4: FCA Virtual Tech Day with selected companies
Topics to be addressed
- Vehicle Electrification
- User Experience
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
- Smart & Connected Mobility
- Smart Production
Discover the new technologies and innovations in the Marketplace and book your 1-on-1 meetings taking place December 2-3-4.
- OEMs or Tier-1s in the US: become an Innovation Hunter and find innovative solutions to your problems during effective one-to-one meetings
- Austrian or Belgian tech companies: showcase your products, projects and services and connect with potential partners or customers in the US
- US Universities and Research Institutes: showcase your research projects and facilities to automotive technology companies from the US, Austria and Belgium
Current Innovation Hunters
Why Austria and Belgium?
Austria and Belgium have some unique similarities:
- A strong concentration of automotive suppliers and startups
- Each developing products and services with high added value
- Clustered around the topics described above
- Centrally located, close to the many OEM HQ’s in Europe
- A no-nonsense, can-do mentality
- US OEMs and Tier-1s (Innovation Hunters): Free of Charge
- Universities and Research Institutes: Free of Charge
- Belgian and Austrian Companies: EUR 900 (plus VAT) per company
This event is powered by go-international, a joined initiative by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs (BMDW) and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKÖ).